Levels of meaning
The levels of meaning are explained in [147:4] and some related thoughts are described here.
Don't just accept or believe these levels of meaning. We each should personally ask why there are levels of meaning. Answering "why" questions reflectively and philosophically is how you can approach truth.
And remember: your superconscious will be in touch with the higher levels of meaning long before your consciousness is.
Level 0: (implicit) Fear
Level 1: Flesh
- This is fear transformed into anguish and dread
- Sex love 68:2.4
Level 2: Feeling
- This is fear transformed into awe and reverence
Level 3: Mind
- The level of human mind
Level 4: Brotherly love
- aka kindness
- Scientific consciousness
- The lowest level of meaning that is in the upper domain of the mind in the [[hourglass analogy].
Level 5: Moral level
- Moral consciousness
Level 6: Spiritual level
- Anchored in the inner life, not the external world
- Reverence still is useful here -- it casts a shadow all the way back down
- A personal realization of divine fellowship
- Spiritual consciousness