Preeminence of the individual
From Symmetry of Soul
- Have an inner life.
- Supply favorable conditions; Take delight in cultivating...
- Be righteous, a religionist.
- Don't just be a "nice person," a securlarist or humanist.
- Don't look for social fruits of your religious actions during your lifetime.
- How would that leave room for God?
- Be a genuine individual.
- Not by magical thinking. BY hard work cultivating genuine religious experience.
- If so, you'll raise the level of the ocean out there, not just swallowing ocean water and spitting it out again.
- (source: PHI 3/25/2022)