A coordination is a system of associations
From Symmetry of Soul
- Coordination requires individuality. 2 parts is a relationship. 3 or more parts suggests a system.
- Perfectly coordinated? "You must be joking."
- No, no joke. In truth, as a whole, the cosmos is perfectly coordinated.
- In fact, and from the finite viewpoint, it is not, because it isn't supposed to be (it's experiential).
- In Paper 56 "Seemingly" dual? Why only the seemingly qualifier?
- In the distant future (eternity viewpoint) when all is Light and Life, it would seem it will then be triune, even on the physical level.