Have you not read?
|DRAFT: This page is in a tentative draft status. It may contain problems ranging from typographical errors to philosophic inconsistency. Nevertheless, it is offered under the be bold wiki publication model.|
To comprehend the advanced truths of an epochal revelation, one must be versed in the whole of evolutionary thought that came before it. Jesus of Nazareth, the fourth epochal revelation, is documented as asking, "Have you not read?" sixteen times in The Urantia Papers.
- The Urantia Book only reveals what we cannot figure out for ourselves in 1,000 years.
- It only authoritatively eliminates error when it needs to for the purpose of letting truth flow more freely.
- As a result, serious study of The Urantia Book will benefit from the very best of existing human knowledge brought to bear.
- Example: The so-called geology papers circa [Paper 57] are not at all some comprehensive scientific treatise on geology. They provide just enough for a true philosophic framing and authoritative elimination of error. Bring the latest and best facts from human geological sciences to bear—get professional geologists studying this text—and our understanding will only deepen.
- This is just as much the case for all the other human knowledge pursuits. We need historians who study The Urantia Book!
- Source: March 3, 2015 episode